Supportive Living at Prairie Living at Chautauqua
An affordable assisted lifestyle community in Carbondale, IL.
The community, which is designed to serve adults 65 and older of all incomes who need some
help to maintain their independence, is located off Chautauqua Road, about one mile west of
Southern Illinois University. The community especially benefits those who cannot afford
The emphasis at our community is on providing residents with the dignity they deserve and on helping each resident maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Live in a private apartment. Each of the apartments features a kitchenette, spacious bathroom and emergency alert system.
Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A Wonderful Living Alternative
Prairie Living at Chautauqua provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to those struggling alone at home.
Helpful services arranged to make your days fulfilled & comfortable
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with all essential activities of daily living
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals daily, plus snacks
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- 24-hour staffing by certified nursing assistants
- Mobile alert buttons
- On-site beauty/barber services
- Secured exterior doors
- Reception desk services
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Room
- Private Dining Room
- Activity Room
- Country Store
- Exercise Room
- Library/Computer Room
- Beauty/Barber Salon
- Outdoor Patio
- Resident Laundry
- TV Lounge
- Pool Room